We take great pride in what we do and the hoods we produce and fit for our customers.
So much so, that we want you to be able to enjoy your new convertible roof for as long as possible. Here are our top tips for taking good care of your new hood:
- NEVER leave your soft top down when wet – your hood will get mouldy and shrinkage could occur. Always store you car with the hood up.
- Keep your new soft top in the CLOSED/UP position for a minimum of two days in the warmer months and five days in the colder months to allow the material to stretch to the correct tension.
- NEVER use a jet wash/car wash to clean the soft top – it could damage the fabric.
- Make sure you activate your car hood mechanism regularly so that the frame doesn’t seize.
- Clean vinyl tops with a soft damp cloth using diluted mild detergent such as washing up liquid.
- Clean mohair tops with a soft clothes brush to remove the dust and use a damp cloth diluted mild detergent such as washing up liquid to remove stains.